Advanced Practice - Urology opening in MA (Physician Assistant #)
Archway Physician Recruitment
Healthcare - Physician
237 Green St
Loading some great jobs for you...
**Urology NP opening in Massachusetts**
* Located in ***Gardner, MA*** - Boston 60m; Winchester 30m * Exciting opportunity exists for energetic, well-qualified Nurse Practitioner to fill a full-time position in our beautiful New England community located 60 miles from Boston * The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing in a collaborative, collegial and supportive setting with a strong emphasis on quality care and customer service
* Masters Degree in Nursing (NP) * Licensed as Nurse Practitioner in MA * Possess a strong desire to make a positive difference in the emotional well being of these patient populations
Medical Group is a non-profit physician organization affiliated with Hospital 1 and Hospital 2 with over 20 physicians specializing in primary and specialty care. Our primary care physicians focus on Pediatrics and Family Medicine, while our specialty care physicians focus on the areas of Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, and General Surgery.
Hospital 1 is a state-of- the-art community hospital serving the Greater Gardner community, featuring modern imaging services, including new MRI and 64-slice CT machines. Opened in 2011, the $37 million Center features a 21-bed emergency center, private inpatient adult medical/surgical/telemetry beds, a six-bed ICU with 24/7 eICU services, pediatric unit, mental health unit, geriatric psych unit and wound clinic. There is 24/7 specialist coverage in cardiology, OB/GYN, orthopedics, general surgery and pediatrics as well as a strong hospitalist service.
Hospital 2 is a non-profit 25 bed acute care critical access hospital serving nine communities in the North Quabbin Region, only 20 minutes from Hospital 1. This facility features state-of- the-art imaging services, 24/7 emergency room with eight beds, and a swing bed program which transitions patients from acute care to sub-acute care in order to accommodate rehabilitation needs while recovering.
Together, these organizations form Healthcare, offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. We are proud of our exceptionally collegial medical staff, a supportive administrative environment and dedication to excellence and customer service. These are just some of the features that make the Greater Gardner community an excellent place to practice medicine.
**The Greater Gardner area is a safe and friendly family-oriented community with much to offer:**
* Affordable cost of living * Well-regarded public and private schools * Outstanding municipal golf course * Next door to Mount Wachusett Community College * Conveniently located near family recreation, sports and shopping
**Gardner has 21,000 residents and is located:**
* 60 miles from Boston * 30 miles from Worcester, the states second largest city * 15 miles from Wachusett Mountain Ski Area * 15 minutes from a variety of hiking and bike trails, apple farms, pumpkin patches abundant lakes and other outdoor recreation * Known as The Furniture Capital of New England, Gardner has a rich history of furniture manufacturing. Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs, urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Associated topics: care, family, family medicine, general practice, physician, physician md, physician md do, practitioner, primary, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.