Healthcare - Physician
237 Green St
We are helping a Massachusetts-based group that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Multiple shifts are available and this facility sees 50,000 in annual volume. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech. You should be board certified or board eligible from ABEM, residency trained, and have an ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. There will be enough time to obtain a MA license before this assignment starts.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC or BE from ABEM and residency trained
- License: time to obtain MA state license
- Schedule: Multiple shifts available
- Charting: Meditech
- Caseload: 50,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, certified, cosmetic, locum tenens, microsurgery, msg, nebo, novi, plastic, ucsf
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...