- Open Sky Community Services
- $40,600.00 -63,670.00/year*
237 Green St
Job ID 2019-4049
Job Location Gardner, Massachusetts, United States
Starting Salary USD $13.82/Hr.
Type Regular Part-Time
We are a human service agency that provides counseling services to people facing challenges. This program is a four person home serving men with acquired brain injury requiring residential support with their physical, medical, and emotional challenges. Services include community integration and development of social and leisure skills. Hands-on, specialized personal care assistance, including transfers and lifting, are also provided by the direct support professionals. Clinical and nursing supports is provided on site. The agency provides excellent supervision, as well as various training and advancement opportunities. We are an eligible employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program and provide some tuition reimbursement for continuing education. We are offering a sign on bonus for CNA certified applicants! We are also offering full sponsorship through a CNA certification class!
Residential Counselors provide support, guidance, advocacy, case management, and empowerment to the men served in this community residential setting. Duties include hygiene (personal care), lifting, assisting with transfers, documentation, assisting with group therapy, transportation, behavioral intervention, role modeling, and recreational activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Human Services/Social Services related field preferred
- Experience and/or internship with intellectually disabled adults
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED/HiSET
- Must be 20 years of age with a valid driver's license
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...